FOOD WITH GARLIC FOR MARINE FISH
• food in the form of sinking granules with high content of garlic (30%)
• for everyday or supplementary feeding of omnivorous marine fish
• garlic facilitates digestion and improves fish’s natural immunity
• indispensable during medical treatment, convalescence, quarantine and acclimatization periods
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from fish feeding
derivatives of vegetable origin (including garlic min. 30%), fish and fish derivatives, molluscs and crustaceans, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, algae, oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%). Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 38 000 IU, vit. D3 2 000 IU, vit. E 130 mg, vit. C 960 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 45.0 mg, E6 (Zn) 12.2 mg, E5 (Mn) 9.5 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.2 mg, E2 (I) 0.3 mg, E8 (Se) 0.3 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.06 mg. Colourants. Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents: crude protein 47.0%, crude oils and fats 7.0%, crude fibres 4.0%, moisture 10.0%.