FOOD WITH CRUSTACEANS AND MOLLUSCS FOR LARGE BOTTOM-FEEDING FISH
• food in the form of sinking discs with high content of crustaceans and molluscs for large species of carnivorous and omnivorous bottom-feeding fish
• crustaceans and molluscs (shrimps 12%, krill 10%, squid 6%, calanus 1.7%), herring and insects are the sources of high-quality protein and unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9
• diverse sources of protein help to meet fish’s demand for essential amino acids and ensure their proper growth and development
• natural immune stimulator beta-glucan improves fish’s immunity
• high content of natural carotenoids from crustaceans and red pepper and the addition of astaxanthin rapidly enhance coloration
molluscs and crustaceans (whole shrimps meal 12%, krill meal 10%, squid meal 6%, calanus meal 1.7%), fish and fish derivatives (including herring meal 15%), cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin (including red pepper extract 2 250 mg/kg), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), algae, fruit (apples 3%), yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%).