Product: ATI New SunPower 6x80w - Measures 31,3 x 149,6cm - Suspension Kit Included
ATI SunPower is an innovative system combining the elegance of linearity at high performance.
• Each neon is contained in its reflective parable that improves the rate of reflection
• Long life thanks to the cooling fan
• Coverage plexiglas 4 mm thick, that protects reflective parable and neon lights
- Always disconnect feeder before any work
- The lamp does not work under water
- Do not cover fan
Remove carefully coverage plexiglas and remove the protective plastic.
Before you enter the neon in their compartments, remove any protective film.
Replace the cover.
The SunPower may be suspended or placed at the corner, make sure that you firmly locked before you put it in operation
Never use detergents, but only a damp cloth.
Coverage plexiglas: It is advisable to completely remove the cover and wash eg. in a bathtub with hot water. Never clean with a dry cloth.
Suggestions for operation:
The power supply has a scroll button that moves in 2 positions. If after inserting power of this fan does not start, push the button in the opposite direction.
The fan voltage depends on the temperature. Generally ranks to 4.5 volts, but in very hot environments we recommend setting a 6 - 7.5 Volt.