- Complete food with the right protein/fat ratio 4:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account
- With corn, salmon, soya, shrimp, gammarus and spirulina for vigorous and healthy koi (at 20-30 °C water temperature)
- Food size L (9 mm) for fish 55-85 cm.
- Food size M (6 mm) for fish 35-55 cm.
- Food size S (3 mm) for fish 15-35 cm.
- Floating food pearls with 28 % protein, 7 % fat, 3 % crude fibre and 8 % crude ash
- Food pearls in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) for the preservation of quality
NEO intex literally means: natural, energy-optimised nutrition. Behind this lies the ratio of proteins to fats in the food. Looking at the season alone, the fish would only need half as much protein in winter (2:1) as in summer (4:1). But because not only the season (meaning the water temperature), but also the size and age of the fish, and food function (e.g. growth food = ProPond Growt) play determining roles, the der NEO index has been developed to deal with all these factors in one.