Product: Newa Exchange Power Unit for mirabello 60/DJ100
Replacement of the pump and heater:
Warning: These operations have to be carried out only by qualified personnel, using exclusively the original spare parts which are available from specialist shops.
1) Open the upper hood unscrewing the 2 screws with a suitable screwdriver with a cross-point (fig.1).
2) Unscrew the clamp screw with a small flat-point screwdriver to free the wires of the pump and heater (fig.2).
3) Identify the supply cord of the accessory to be replaced and unfasten the insulating cord clasp (fig.3).
4) Remove the damaged accessory and disconnect the cord from the special cord clasps placed on the internal side of the hood.
5) Place the new accessory into its position and follow the instructions above in reverse order.
Warning: During the connection operations always reconnect the correct colours of the small cords: BROWN and BLUE. The coloured small cord coming out from the aquarium supply cord have to be connected to the accessories cords of the same colour (fig.4).
If the installation has been carried out correctly and the electric accessories work regulary, it is unlikely that there will be technical problems. In case of problems you should contact a qualified electrician or ask your dealer of aquarium products for a careful check or replacement of the aquarium.
For problems concerning fish and plants talk to a specialised dealer and/or consult books, manuals and reviews which can be easily found in aquarium shops.