Product: Kent Marine Tech Iodine 473 ml
Iodine concentrated triple action, persists in the aquarium for more 'weeks and it is essential to soft corals such as Xenia and others, helps to prevent diseases in soft corals and hard.
Dosage: Add two teaspoons (2 stoppers or 10 ml) per 200 liters of aquarium capacity each week for three weeks.
Reduce to half dosage in the fourth and in other weeks, unless you can verify the level, in this case the dose may be increased.
- Add TECH-iodine in an area of good movement.
- Do not mix with other supplements outside the aquarium.
- Do not use with Poly Ox, other oxidizers, or ozone!
- Iodine (iodine) Using Add 5 ml per 250 liters of water every week or 8 drops per 250 liters per day.
- The daily administration is the best solution, can be used with Kalkwasser Ingredients osmosis water Potassium iodide sodium iodide calcium hydrogen carbonate sodium hydrogen carbonate sodium tetraborate, sodium iodine supplies available to the inhabitants of the reef.
- It is necessary for calcareous algae and invertebrates.
- Contains a stabilized form of iodine that destroys certain bacteria of the system!