Product: HM-Digital DM1 In Line Dual TDS Monitor
Applications: Fresh and salt water aquariums
DM1 is a gauge in line total dissolved solids (TDS) of water into and out of osmosis system and all other equipment required to monitor water quality.
TDS is the total amount of ions present in a given volume of water including heavy metals (copper, lead, etc.) that is expressed in ppm (parts per million). Its value is directly related to water quality. The greater its value and lower water quality. For a good quality should not exceed 500 ppm/l.
Osmosis plants employing about permits to assess the quality and efficiency of the produced water filters so that you know when it's time to replace the filters.
- View the TDS 's water with two electrodes placed in two handy quick couplings ¼ "
- Highly efficient and accurate due to advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-off. The unit turns off after 10 minutes of non use
- Double automatic reading. From 0 - 999 ppm with a resolution of 1 ppm and from 1000 to 9990 with a resolution of 10 ppm.
- The instrument is calibrated. Can be calibrated with a mini screwdriver and with 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Quick installation and easy.
- Measuring range: 0 to 9990 ppm
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Standard fittings ¼ "- Also available with fittings 3 / 8"
- Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7