Product: Forwater Ospure 75
Applications: Fresh and salt water Aquariums
OSPURE75 PRO08-OSMOSIS PLANT IN LINE FROM 75 GPD OSMO PROFESSIONAL SERIES
OSPURE75 PRO08 Professional is a reverse osmosis system designed and built for aquariums and for all other uses where a need to have water with a high degree of purity.
Produced in Italy using only the highest quality materials manufactured in Europe and the United States and built to the highest standards of quality commercially available. Unique in its kind, using LLDPE pipes and fittings with quick connect original John Guest, the first company in the world in achieving a quick connector for use in food and world leader thanks to the high quality of its products certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, NSF 51 and NSF 61 and made solely of non-toxic materials approved by the FDA. Unlike inferior copies Asian connections quick JG ensure perfect fit and lasting peace in all circumstances and with a high resistance to stress and to accidental breakage, are certified for use in food and can be reused several times without their work being undermined . Also facilitate all maintenance operations of OSPURE75 PRO08 as no need of laborious operations that take place in line with the classical systems with screw connections. One push on it to pull out the tube and can be easily disconnected and reused without spare parts.
The plant is equipped with a membrane of Dow Filmtec original produced in the U.S. by 75 GPG (about 290 liters of water a day) with a capacity greater than 20% compared to the other membrane of equal magnitude with the same working pressure. Thanks to the optimum pressure for which the plant needs only 3.5 bar prevents the purchase of expensive booster pumps and have a greater water production than a traditional plant.
The use of a restrictor's, although more expensive, which is fitted to the OSPURE75 PRO08 facilitates washing of the membrane without the use of tools with an easy and fast operation. Thanks to it the life of the membrane is significantly increased to have an average life of over 7 - 10 years hence avoid unnecessary and costly replacements.
The plant OSPURE75 PRO08 is a professional system for the production of osmotic water using the best products commercially available and completely non-toxic providing a minimum rejection of 97 - 98%. And 'facility for those who want to approach the aquarium world by investing in a high quality product and at a cost not excessive.
Uses and applications:
- Production of high purity water for aquariums
- For all other uses that require the production of water free of contaminants and a high purity
OSPURE75 PRO08 consists of:
- Mechanical filtration system consists of a polypropylene sediment cartridge of the highest quality to 5 microns for the filtration of rust, sand, particulate matter (it is recommended to replace the cartridge every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than the 4 - 6 months for maximum life to the osmotic membrane and a constant yield);
- Activated carbon filtration system consists of a cartridge with activated carbon coconut online can effectively absorb the chlorine ruins the membrane and all hazardous substances present in water such as pesticides, antigritogqamici, etc.. (Recommended to replace the cartridge every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than the 4 - 6 months for maximum life to the osmotic membrane and a constant yield);
- Osmotic membrane 75 GPD Dow Filmtec that dramatically reduces the content of the substances present in the feed with a rejection of about 97 - 98%. Through this process all the unwanted substances dissolved in water are separated through it, producing the permeate (water absolutely pure) and the concentrate which is brought to the discharge (water containing dissolved salts and all pollutants);
Components OSPURE75 PRO08:
- 1 Cartridge or online FORWATER PPRO5 sediment 5 micron polypropylene
- 1 Cartridge or online FORWATER GACROL charcoal coconut for food use
- 1 or membrane 75 GPD Dow Filmtec
- 1 standard water mains adapter from 3 / 4 "
- pipes in LLDPE JG for food for the exit of the permeate and concentrate
- quick couplings original John Guest
- Manual of use and maintenance in Italian
Instructions for use and installation:
The plant OSPURE75 PRO08 is born to be connected directly to the taps in the output male 3 / 4 "through the link supplied as per figure 1.
The plant can 'be connected to water mains using different attacks or hydrants with diverter M / F for faucets with leaching rompiflusso that can be purchased separately by clicking here.
Can still be installed in other locations careful that the area is not subject predisposed to frost. The inlet water must be potable. The detailed instructions and assembly operations and installation are described in detail in the manual for use together with the implant.
Figure 1 - water mains adapter standard 3 / 4
The osmotic membrane contains a preservative solution. This solution is removed with the first water produced. Therefore they should be thrown the first 30 to 40 liters of water produced and each time it is replaced.
Parameters for the use of water for the plant OSPURE75 PRO08:
- Minimum feed water pressure 2.5 bar
- Maximum pressure feed water 6 bar
- Ideal pressure 3.5 bar
- TDS 2000 ppm max
- Temperature 5 ° - 40 ° C
- PH 3 to 11
- Hardness below 17 ° F or use of softened water. Hardness increased with a decreased yield and a shorter duration of the membrane.
- Iron less than 0.1 mg / l
- Manganese less than 0.05 ppm
- Chlorine absent
- Use with potable water. The plant must be connected only to drinking water supply. In the event that the water is microbiologically polluted perform adequate disinfection.
The plant OSPURE75 PRO08 is composed of in-line filters to be replaced regularly to keep a constant yield over time and quality of water for which it was designed:
- Cartridge 5-micron line: replace every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months
- Cartridge online at coal: replace every 2500 - 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months
- Osmotic membrane with 75 gallons FILMTEC: replace every 5 - 7 years if necessary
In order not to change the characteristics for which the facility was designed and built you should use only genuine parts FORWATER.
- Production membrane 290 l / g
- Production Concentrate 2 - 4 times the consumption of water produced
- Rejected saline 97 to 98%
The production of the membrane of the system varies considerably depending on the temperature of the food (the lower the temperature the lower the production) and the salt content (the higher the lower the salt content of water production).