Product: Forwater Ospure 50 Mini PRO08
Applications: fresh and salt water Aquariums
PRO08 is a OSPURE50 MINI reverse osmosis two-stage project is designed to aquariums and for all other uses in which it needs to produce pure water through the process of reverse osmosis.
Produced in Italy using only the highest quality materials manufactured in Europe and the United States and built to the highest standards of quality commercially available.
Unique, PRO08 MINI OSPURE50 uses the John Guest LLDPE pipes and fittings with quick connect that ensure perfect fit and lasting peace in all circumstances and with a high resistance to stress and to accidental breakage, are certified for use in food and can be reused several times without their work is affected. Also facilitate all maintenance operations of OSPURE50 MINI PRO08 as no need of laborious operations that take place in line with the classical systems with screw connections. One push on the ring to pull out the tube and can be easily disconnected and reused without spare parts. Unlike inferior copies in Asia, John Guest products are made with high quality standards of production and certified by U.S. NSF (NSF 51 and NSF 61) and performed solely with non-toxic materials FDA approved for food use and certified ISO 9001 ISO 14001.
The system is equipped with a membrane of Dow Filmtec original produced in the U.S. by 50 GPG (about 190 liters of water a day) with a capacity greater than 20% compared to the other membrane of equal magnitude with the same working pressure. Thanks to the optimum pressure for which the plant needs only 3.5 bar prevents the purchase of expensive booster pumps and have a greater water production than a traditional plant.
The use of a restrictor's, although more expensive, which is fitted to the PRO08 PLUS OSPURE50 facilitates washing of the membrane without the use of tools with an easy and fast operation. Thanks to it the life of the membrane is significantly increased to have an average life of over 7 - 10 years hence avoid unnecessary and costly replacements.
The plant OSPURE50 MINI PRO08 is a professional system for the production of osmotic water using the best products commercially available and completely non-toxic. And 'facility for those who want to approach the aquarium world by investing in a high quality product and at a cost not excessive.
Uses and applications:
- Production of high purity water for aquariums
- For all other uses that require the production of water free of contaminants and a high purity
PRO08 MINI OSPURE50 consists of:
- Activated carbon filtration system consists of a cartridge with activated carbon coconut online can effectively absorb the chlorine ruins the membrane and all hazardous substances present in water such as pesticides, antigritogqamici, etc.. (Recommended to replace the cartridge every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than the 4 - 6 months for maximum life to the osmotic membrane and a constant yield);
- Osmotic membrane 50 GPD Dow Filmtec that dramatically reduces the content of the substances present in the feed with a rejection of about 97 - 98%. Through this process all the unwanted substances dissolved in water are separated through it, producing the permeate (water absolutely pure) and the concentrate which is brought to the discharge (water containing dissolved salts and all pollutants);
Components OSPURE50 MINI PRO08:
- 1 Cartridge online FORWATER GACROL charcoal coconut for food use
- 1 FILMTEC membrane for 50 GPD
- 1 standard water mains adapter from 3 / 4 "
- Pipes JG in LLDPE for food for the exit of the permeate and concentrate
- Quick couplings
- Manual of use and maintenance in Italian
Parameters for the use of water for the plant OSPURE50 PLUS PRO08:
- Minimum feed water pressure 2.5 bar
- Maximum pressure feed water 6 bar
- Ideal pressure 3.5 bar
- TDS 2000 ppm max
- Temperature 5° - 40°C
- PH 3 to 11
- Hardness below 17 ° F or use of softened water. Hardness increased with a decreased yield and a shorter duration of the membrane.
- Iron less than 0.1 mg / l
- Manganese less than 0.05 ppm
- Use with potable water. The plant must be connected only to drinking water supply. In the event that the water is microbiologically polluted perform adequate disinfection.
The plant OSPURE75 PRO08 is composed of in-line filters to be replaced regularly to keep a constant yield over time and quality of water for which it was designed:
- Cartridge online coal FORWATER GACROL: replace every 2500 - 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months
- Osmotic membrane from 50 gallons FILMTEC: replace every 5 - 7 years or, if necessary
In order not to change the characteristics for which the facility was designed and built you should use only genuine parts FORWATER.
- Production membrane 190 l / g
- Production Concentrate 2 - 4 times the consumption of water produced
- Rejected saline 95 - 98%
The production of the membrane of the system varies considerably depending on the temperature of the food (the lower the temperature the lower the production) and the salt content (the higher the lower the salt content of water production).