Product: Dupla Check Valve
Operating pressure: max 2 bar. Fitting: 4.5 out of both sides. Diameter: 16 mm. The anti-return valve, Dupla is an enhancement of high quality. It has been designed and tested by Dupla specifically for the aquarium.
1. Is likely that the disk moves from its closed during transport or storage (changes from hot to cold). Verify before installation that the valve is tight.
2. Normally, the valve should always be positioned having the direction of flow upwards (CO2, air, oxygen). The arrow on the valve should be facing up.
3. l vents are connected to the tubes.
4. The non-return valve should be installed on one side of the aquarium, or other surface with a suction cup from 16 mm, with the arrow pointing up.
5. The dust emitted by the EAR and the rust particles leaving the cylinder of CO2 over time may compromise the operation of safety valves.
- Non-return valve Dupla Type: 4.5
- Operating pressure: max. 2 bars
- Ring: 4.5 out of both sides
- Diameter: 16 mm
- Length: 58.5-59.5 mm
- Color: Black
- Material: Polyamide
- Material diskette Closing: EPDM
- N. Ord.: 30 017
- The illustrations are not binding, technical variations allowed