Even more silent, even more powerful.
- Silent operation reduced by up to 25% compared to the previous model - the magnet, the impeller blades, the alumina shaft and the over-molded flexible techno polymer warrant guarantee a super quiet operation
- Higher energy efficiency - HiEff (High Efficiency) technology is the heart of the new Pratiko 3.0 Super Silent. It is a synergic process in which forward-looking design, innovative materials and state-of-the-art production methods have combined to offer high performance, low energy consumption and minimal noise.
- Greater filtering capacity - up to 30% more surface! Pratiko 3.0 uses the volume of the filter body in an intelligent way, without wasting space, and places the filtering materials in such a way as to maximize the space available in a small footprint. The pre-filter has an independent support that contains 4 directly accessible sponges. The sponges are positioned vertically to ensure a particularly large filter surface. The wavy structure captures and retains most of the particulate that crosses it.
- New extraction system for filtering baskets - it is no longer necessary to empty the water from the filter body before proceeding with the activities because the pre-filter and baskets can be removed with just one finger: quick and easy. Access to filter materials is immediate.
- Simplified maintenance - thanks to the ACQUASTOP tap (the only one that integrates the release and actuation levers of the valve in a single unit) that quickly disconnects the tubes from the filter without water leaks. The gray lever allows instead to regulate the flow of water depending on the size of the aquarium and the setting up. The ultra-rapid trigger allows an even easier and faster filter start and the independent side handles guarantee a perfect hermetic seal as well as an easy opening and instant accessibility inside the filter body.