Zoomed Repti Fogger Terrarium Humidifier - ultrasonic humidifying fogger
Pulsanti Social Network non disponibili
Attivare i Cookie di Widget Social Network
Product: Zoomed Repti Fogger Terrarium Humidifier - ultrasonic humidifying fogger
- Compact ULTRASONIC HUMIDIFYING FOGGER with adjustable fog output control.
- READY TO OPERATE! Includes one liter bottle and all necessary fittings.
- EASY TO FILL: Bottle screws onto “no-spill” valve for easy removal and refilling.
- Automatic shut-off feature turns fogger off when water runs out.
- Use with Zoo Med’s HYGROTHERM Humidity and Temperature Controller for precise humidity and temperature control.
- Fogger Base Assembly
- Water Bottle (one liter capacity)
- Hose Nozzle Attachment
- Adjustable Hose(Adjusts from 10”to 32” in length)
- “No Spill” Valve
Assembly and operation:
- Remove contents from package and inspect for damage.
- Place the Fogger Base Assembly in the desired location, next to your terrarium but away from direct sunlight.
- Wash the water bottle with a mild dish soap solution, rinse well, and dry.
- Fill the Water Bottle with clean water. Note: For best results, use distilled water. Mineral deposits from “hard water” will accumulate on the transducer plate and shorten the life of the fogger.
- Screw the “No Spill” Valve onto the water bottle and insert the water bottle into the hole on the left side of the Fogger Base Assembly.
- Place the Hose Nozzle Attachment on the right side of the Fogger Base Assembly. Attach the Adjustable Hose to the nozzle and route the hose into the terrarium. Be sure that the Hose Nozzle Attachment is firmly seated on the Fogger Base Assembly.
- Plug the fogger in and turn it on using the dial on the front of the unit. Adjust the fog output using the dial until the desired level is achieved. It is best to use the Repti Fogger in conjunction with Zoo Med’s New HYGROTHERM automatic Humidity and Temperature Controller.
- Zoo Med’s REPTI FOGGER Terrarium Humidifier is equipped with an automatic shut-off feature that turns the fogger off when the water reservoir is empty.
- When refilling the water bottle, turn the unit off prior to removing the bottle and “no-spill” valve from the fogger base.
- Using ordinary tap water may shorten the life of your fogger. Zoo Med recommends using distilled water to prevent deposits from forming on the transducer plate.
- For best results, plug the fogger into Zoo Med’s HYGROTHERM Humidity and Temperature Controller for precise humidity control in your terrarium or plug the fogger into a timer that turns the fogger on and off throughout the day to maintain your desired humidity level. Operating the fogger in the “ON” mode for 24 hours per day will REDUCE the life span of the fogger.