Product: Tunze 3162.000 Comline Filter 3162
The Comline Filter® 3162 is a modern filtering solution for aquariums between 60 and 400 liters (16 and 105 US gal.). It combines several functions in one device:
(1) Refillable with any kind of loose micro and macro-cotton, the filter bag with loose active carbon or other filter media (see accessories).
(2) Surface suction to remove the surface residue film.
(3) Bottom suction for heavy particles and sediments.
(4)Can be retrofitted with automatic heater up to 75 W.
(5) Can be retrofitted with Osmolator® water level control.
(6) Patented Magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 12 mm (3/8”).
(7) Energy Saving Pump with a variable output of 250 - 850 l/h (65 - 225 US gal./h) and flow deflector.
The Comline® Pump 0900 pump has a variable output of 250 to 850 l/h (65 - 225 US gal./h), which can be easily adjusted on the pump housing:
For this, loosen and open the latch hook (1) of the front filter panel (2) by simultaneously applying pressure to the points (3). Slide a piece of pump cable (4) into the housing. Turn the pump regulation (5) from + to -. Ex factory the pump is always set to „max“. At the pump outlet, there is a rotating flow deflector (6) so that the flow direction can be optimally set to create a perfect annular flow.
Reassemble the various components.
Place the housing and panel onto a flat surface and slide them together.
Water level regulation with the TUNZE® Osmolator®
The infrared sensor of the TUNZE® Osmolator® can be mounted directly on the rear side of the filter. This position ensures optimum water level for the TUNZE® Comline® - series in a very compact design (1).
Remove the holder for the optical probe (2) from the Magnet Holder for two sensors 3155.600 (3) using a screwdriver (4). Plug the holder for the optical probe into the Osmolator® opening (5) at the top rear of the Comline®.
Introduce the working sensor (cable upwards) (6), then lift up until the stop position is reached and lock it by turning.
Attach the safety sensor (cable downwards) to a separate holder.
Please observe the notes in the Osmolator instructions x3155.8888, Chapter “Position selection of the sensors in the aquarium”.