Product: Tunze 0250.000 Reefpack 250
The Comline® Reefpack 250 is an optimal combination of technical filtering components for seawater habitats. The goal is to operate a sensitive aquarium from 60 to 250 liters (16 to 65 US gal.) under near nature conditions.
Filters, skimmers and biological know-how are used as auxiliary aids. Natural conditions are only attained when the introduction and removal of food and additives are in balance. The result is that pollutants emitted into the water by a species (e.g. fish) are processed by a different species (e.g. corals, small animals) or removed with technical devices (e.g. filters, skimmers), and thus rendered harmless.
The Comline® Reefpack 250 in detail:
(1) Mechanical and chemical filtration with Comline® Filter 3162, refillable with any kind of filter media.
(2) Surface suction to remove the surface residue film, bottom suction for heavy par ticles and sediments.
(3) Annular flow in the aquarium through an energy saving pump with a variable output of 250 - 850 l/h (57 - 224 US gal./h).
(4) Can be retrofitted with automatic heater up to 75 W.
(5) Can be retrofitted with Osmolator ® water level control.
(6) Skimming with Comline® DOC Skimmer 9004, surface suction and high performance.
(7) Storage tank 5002.10 with a volume of 13 litres (3.4 US gal.), is used to hold the refill water.
(8) Including magnet holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (3/8“) Filters and skimmers can be placed separately in ever y corner of the aquarium.
Only 8.5 W power consumption for all components, 230V/50 Hz (115V/60 Hz). A good stabilization of sea water habitat can be achieved by adding 5 to 10 kg of living rocks.