FOOD WITH KRILL FOR MARINE FISH
• food in the form of sinking granules with high content of Antarctic krill (40%)
• for everyday feeding of omnivorous marine fish
• Antarctic krill is the source of protein rich in essential amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, which enhance fish’s growth and overall condition
• due to its high content of carotenoids, including astaxanthin, food rapidly intensifies fish’s coloration
• eagerly accepted even by wild-caught fish
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from fish feeding
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish. Ingredients: molluscs and crustaceans (krill meal min. 40%), fish and fish derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, algae, yeasts, oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%).
Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 31 500 IU, vit. D3 1 800 IU, vit. E 120 mg, vit. C 525 mg, beta-carotene 150 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 38.4 mg, E6 (Zn) 10.1 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.1 mg, E4 (Cu) 1.8 mg, E2 (I) 0.23 mg, E8 (Se) 0.22 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Colourants: astaxanthin 100 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 50.0%, crude oils and fats 12.8%, crude fibres 3.0%, moisture 10.0%.