FOOD WITH ALGAE AND CRUSTACEANS FOR CORALS
• food with marine crustaceans and molluscs and 5 species of algae in the form of sinking mini granules (0.8-1.0 mm) for Ricordea, Rhodactis, Discosoma, Zoanthus soft corals and LPS corals
• it is the source of amino acids, phospholipids, PUFAs* (including Omega-3), carotenoids, biologically active substances which enhance the immune system, vitamins, trace elements and macronutrients of high bioavailability
• if used regularly, it ensures growth and splendid coloration of corals
• encourages polyp extension
• low phosphorus content limits the risk of imbalance in the tank resulting from feeding the corals
• high hydrostability reduces to a minimum the release of nutrients into the water
Complete feedingstuff for corals. Ingredients: molluscs and crustaceans (including krill meal 10%, squid meal 6%, whole shrimps meal 5%, calanus meal 2%), algae (Spirulina platensis 7%, Ascophyllum nodosum 4.8%, Chlorella vulgaris 4%, Laminaria digitata 1.5%, Lithothamnium calcareum 0.6%), insects (insect larvae meal 10%), fish and fish derivatives (herring meal 8.5%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (including garlic 3%, red pepper extract 3 000 mg/kg), vegetable protein extracts, yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals.
Additives (per kg): Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 53 000 IU, vit. D3 2 800 IU, vit. E 200 mg, vit. C 775 mg, vit. B1 45.5 mg, vit. B2 94.0 mg, vit. B6 45.5 mg, vit. B12 91.0 mcg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 (Fe) 60.7 mg, E6 (Zn) 16.8 mg, E5 (Mn) 12.6 mg, E4 (Cu) 3.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.37 mg, E8 (Se) 0.37 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.08 mg. Antioxidants. Analytical constituents: crude protein 43.0%, crude oils and fats 12.0%, crude fibres 3.5%, moisture 8.0%.