Product: Tropic Marin - Bio-Calcium 500g
All animals with calcareous skeletons, especially corals, need calcium to grow and much to reproduce. It can, however, absorb a sufficient quantity only through the zooxanthellae that live in symbiosis with them and which, in turn, to grow, they need carbon dioxide (photosynthesis). This symbiotic relationship works only if these are both calcium and carbon dioxide. TROPIC MARIN BIO-CALCUIM provides both elements into a perfectly usable by the biological point of view, besides a small amount of pure salt TROPIC MARIN. In this way the conditions are posed to play a biological environment for healthy coral reefs.
- Adds all 70 trace elements including strontium, molybdenum and iodine
- Only natural substances in format easily absorbed
- BIO-CALCIUM is added directly to your aquarium, no need to mix or drip.
- Useful source of calcium carbonate for corals and CO2 for Zooxanthella.
- Not affect the pH of the aquarium if used according to instructions.
- Measured amount of calcium ion in a formula balanced.
How to use BIO-CALCIUM:
Calculate the total volume of water aquarium, be sure to consider the volume of rocks present, the external filters and wells.
Each dispenser graduated (5 ml) is used to raise the level of football in 16 liters of aquarium water of 28 ppm. The increase suggested maximum is 20 mg / l day.