Product: Test for the measurement of iodine - enough for about 40 measurements
This test can measure the concentration of iodine. Sea water contains natural iodine values ranging from 0,02-0,04 ppm values in the aquarium are correct if they fall between 0,03-0,06 ppm Iodine decreases very rapidly in the aquarium.
- Put the test tube 2 ml of water of your aquarium.
- Add 4 drops of I2-1 and shake gently for 10 seconds.
- Add 4 drops of I2-3 and stir for 2-3 seconds circularly
- Wait 4 minutes and compared the color of the tube with that of the schema. Place the tube on the white part and do not wait too long, otherwise the results as will be distorted
Iodine and Iodate test:
- Put the test tube 1 ml of 'water of your aquarium
- Add 1 drop of I2-2 and shaken gently for 10 seconds.
- Add 4 drops of I2-3 and stir gently again for 10 seconds
- Wait 3 minutes. If, at this point, watching the tube side we see a blue / green, it means that the value is greater than 0.2ppm
- Add 3 drops of I2-2 and stir for 10 seconds
- Wait 30 seconds
- Compared to the color chart
After each test rinse at least a dozen times the tube in fresh water (osmosis tap)