LED lighting for freshwater aquariums
Ceiling designed to meet the needs of even the most experienced.
- Longlife Power-LEDs of high quality
- With light effect very natural
- Excellent light for growing aquarium plants (6500 Kelvin)
- Promotes photosynthesis (1000/2000/2800 Lumen)
- 20,000 hours of operation
- Color rendering - good
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable both horizontal and vertical
The 'power supply has 3 operation modes:
- Switch: with this mode you can switch on or off the' lighting fixture using the 'switch. We recommend this mode to manage the 'unit with a normal timer
- Dimmer: selecting this mode, you can turn on / off' sensor device by tapping on 'power. When pressed to increase or decrease the degree of illumination.
- USB: To use this option you must purchase separately the USB stick optional. In this case, the 'device will simulate natural sunlight increasing the brightness in the morning and in the evening decreasing.
- Mini 12 W = for aquariums 30-45 cm
- Midi 24 W = for aquariums 45-60 cm
- Maxi 30 W = for aquariums 80-120 cm