Product: SuperHIFood Artemia cysts - 10 Gr
Cysts of Artemia salina high HUFA fast hatching.
Dehydrated eggs of Artemia salina, ready to hatch in salt water, derived exclusively from selected cultures of the Great Salt Lake in Utah.
The nauplii of Artemia are the primary food and basic nutrition for most aquarium fish fry.
Optimum conditions for hatching:
- pH 8.1 to 8.4
- Density cysts from 2 to 3 g / lt
- Salinity-30 to 35 gr / lt
- Temperature-27 °C to 29 °C
- Protein 70.2%
- Fat 20.8%
- Fiber 2.0%
- Ash 6.1%
- Nauplii-Size: 490 microns
- Cyst-Size: 250 microns
- Density cysts: from 240,000 to 290,000 x gr.
- Percentage hatch under optimal conditions from 92% to 95%