Product: Sicce Syncra Silent 2.0 - 2150L/H
Syncra Silent: a pump line of new generation, created to pair elevated performances with extreme silence and energy saving.
Thanks to their innovative technology, these pumps can be used in a great number of different applications.
In fact, Syncra Silent pumps are ideal for fresh water and marine aquariums, terrariums and turtle tanks, protein skimmers, water-cooling, indoor and outdoor fountains and for any other application that requires a high performance, exremely silent pump.
All the Syncra Silent line can be used with the Wet & Dry application, thanks to a thermal protectionthat avoids overheating.
The pumps come with junctions and threaded tubing that simplifies connections.
Syncra Silent: design, reliability, 100% silence, fused with Sicce's superior technology.
Syncra is in conformity with the national and international security laws.
1) Check that the tension on the pump’s label is correspondent to the network tension. The pump has to be supplied by a differential switch
(protector), through which the nominal current is lower or equal to 30mA.
2) The pump can work “Wet & Dry”, in or out of water.
3) Before connecting the pump to the electric network, check that the cable and the pump are not damaged.
4) the pump has a type Z cable link. The cable and the plug cannot be substituted or repaired; in case of damage of them substitute the entire pump.
5) CAUTION: disconnect all the submersed electrical products before doing any maintenance in the water; in case the plug or the electric outlet
are, disconnect the general switch before disconnecting the electric supply cable.
6) The pump must not work without water to avoid damages to the motor.
7) The pump can be used in liquids or in environment with a temperature not higher than 35 °C / 95 °F.
8) Do not use the pump for uses different to those for which it has been projected as, i.e. in bathroom or similar applications.
9) Avoid to use the pump with corrosive and abrasive liquids.
10) The pump has not been projected for people with handicap and children if they are not supervised by a person responsible for their safety.
11) To avoid that accidental drips wet the plug or the socket, make a loop with the cord under the socket level (see fig. 1).
12) Avoid to take the pump by the cord during the installation or maintenance.
13) The pump can be used only in the abovementioned applications and it is only for internal use.
PUMP INSTALLATION: USE AND REGULATION
Proceed as follow to install the pump:
insert the suction cups in the holes under the pump body (5+1); clean the basin, fountain or aquarium wall and pressing the pump on the suction
cups to fix it. Turn the water flow regulator on the front side of the pump to change the flow (3). Syncra is provided with 2 threaded adaptor (7)
to which can be attached either flexible or rigid tubes suitable to adapt the pump for many uses. In case of “dry” use (out of water), take away
the intake grill (9). Position the flow regulator according to the graining and detach it (3) pushing it softly out of its place. Screw the 2 adaptor
in the inlet and outlet holes and connect the tubes. Insert the plug in the socket.