Sera Test pH Refill 3x15ml
The carbonate hardness should always be greater than 4 ° in order to obtain a stable value of pH. Otherwise there is danger that the pH value is subject to sblazi. For this reason it is very important to measure the carbonate hardness (by Sera KH-Test) and take at least d ° DHK (with Sera kH-plus in the aquarium and the Sera gH-kh ornamental pond in the pond), especially before changing the pH value.
Changes of pH value can be made very simply with the products Sera pH-plus (to raise the pH) and the Sera pH-minus (to lower the pH).
Lowering and stabilizing the pH value can be obtained with the overactive Sera Granulated peat (freshwater aquarium) and the Sera Biogranulateo peat (in the ornamental pond).
Instructions for use:
Shake well before using the reagent!
- Rinse the tube several times with water to be tested and then fill it up to the sign of 5 ml. Dried, then, the tube externally.
- Add 4 drops of reagent.
- Close the tube with its cap and shake it slightly. Remove the cover.
- Compare the colors immediately, putting the tube on the chromatic scale, looking down from the light of day but not in the presence of sunlight.
- The value is determined by the color of the reagent compared with the chromatic scale.
- Clean: before and after each test is necessary to clean the tube thoroughly with tap water.
- The reagent should be stored in cool, dark place.
- After use, it is important to recap the vial of reagent thoroughly.
- Store in a place inaccessible to children and pets!