Product: Sera CO2 test reagent Permanente - 90 measurements
Content: liquid reagent in 15 ml bottle with dropper
Liquid reagent to a permanent qualitative measurement of CO2 in both freshwater and sea.
With this package and additional liquid reagent, it becomes possible to make full use of other reagents Sera CO2 Test
Aquatic plants are living things that require, in addition to adequate lighting, a regular fertilization and contributions in a balanced way all the nutrients.
A combination of Evening Floredepot (a recoverable reserve of compost on the bottom), Evening Florena (complete liquid fertilizer made of iron), the Evening Florenette A (complete fertilizer in pellet) and Sera CO2 fertilization system ensures both an increase blooming plants, which water conditions very stable.
Instructions for use:
Shake well before using the reagent!
- Takes off his hood in the shape of a pyramid and it fills with water until just below the rim of the aquarium (with ca. 15 ml).
- You add 3-4 drops of reagent for CO2 and then puts the bottom on the hood.
- Turns the instrument and shall be decided by the cup, vertically, inside a glass aquarium. It 'important to proceed in this order and not in the opposite direction as it might otherwise have incorrect measurements or damage! Important: Be careful that the bottom of the instrument is only partially filled with water.
- Glue the paper colorimetric sticker outside the aquarium glass in the vicinity of the instrument, so you can easily compare the colors.
- After a short time the colors of the Sera CO2 Test fade permanent, in which case you should proceed with the replacement of water in the hood, again adding the reagent as described in step 1. Point 3. On this occasion we should also clean the instrument.
- If the cap of the instrument is removed only with difficulty is a sign that has withered the silicone grease. In this case, you should slowly raise the cap, playing with a screwdriver, and then grease the O-ring with silicone grease.
Different colors and judgments, effects, counter-measures:
- Blue = too little CO2, plant growth is stunted, increase the release of CO2 by reading the instructions from Sera CO2 Plant distribution.
- Dark green = the amount of CO2 is correct.
- Green = clear excess CO2, the fish gasping for breath under the surface and swim in a jerky, it is necessary to reduce the release of CO2. Ventilate well to remove excess CO2.
Sera CO2 Test Standing reacts with a delay of 30-60 minutes to change the content of CO2 in water.
If the water level inside the instrument varies very quickly is a sign that the cap does not close properly.
If after reviewing the perfect position of the cap, the water level still varies, it means that the O-ring is dried and must be replaced.
- The reagent should be stored in a cool, dark place.
- Store in a place inaccessible to children and pets!
- It is flammable!