Product: Sera Fe-Test (Iron) - 75 measurements - 15ml
Contents: 15 ml vial with dropper, graduated 20 ml test tube, chromatic scale.
Iron is one of the most important elements for all aquatic plants.
An iron content is too low to damage plants, but too high content hurts the fish.
Not all forms of iron can be assimilated by plants and therefore possibly the iron content in water can also become unusable and unprofitable.
Yellow leaves are an obvious sign of lack of iron.
Iron values greater than 1.0 mg / l are harmful to fish.
The ideal intake of iron for plants in the aquarium is guaranteed by the liquid manure and fertilizer Florena Sera Sera pads Florenette A; for plants in the pond pads Sera Florenette T.
The concentration of iron ideal, just after making the fertilization with the Evening Florena, is between 0.5 mg / l and 1.0 mg / l.
Note that the frequency of fertilization, as indicated in the instructions for use, is purely indicative as the actual frequency depends on several factors: the number and type of aquatic plants, as well as by the contribution of CO2.
For these reasons, we recommend that you use the Sera-Test Iron (Fe) to determine the right amount of fertilizer for aquatic plants.
Instructions for use:
Shake well before using the reagent!
- Rinse the tube several times with water to be tested and then fill it up to the sign of 5 ml. Dried, then, the tube externally.
- Add 3 drops of reagent.
- Close the tube with its cap and shake it slightly. Remove the cover.
- Compare the color after 3 minutes, putting the tube on the chromatic scale, looking down from the light of day but not in the presence of sunlight.
- Clean: before and after each test is necessary to clean the tube thoroughly with tap water.
Different concentrations of iron and judgments / countermeasures to be taken:
- 0.0 mg / l = no food for the plants, fertilizer immediately.
- 0.25 mg / l = nutrient reserves are running out; fertilized with half dose.
- 0.5-1.0 mg / l = ideal concentration of nutrient data from Sera Florena (fertilizer track based on iron ore).
- 2.0 mg / l = concentration too high, the fish are behaving abnormally, made a partial change of water with the addition of Sera and Sera Aqutan nitrivec.
- The reagent should be stored in a cool, dark place.
- After use, it is important to recap the vial of reagent thoroughly.
- Store in a place inaccessible to children and pets!