Product: Sera Cl-test (Chloride) 45 measurements
Contents: 1 vial of 15 ml with dropper, graduated 20 ml tube.
In many places the chlorine is added to tap water to make it potable.
Chlorine is very corrosive and damages the mucosa of fish.
The presence of chlorine in tap water can be determined with the Sera Chlorine-Test.
The Evening Chlorvec (dosage according to the instructions for use) neutralizes and removes harmful chlorine in the same time it is added to water from the tap.
Instructions for use:
Shake well before using the reagent!
- Rinse the tube several times with tap water to be tested and then fill it up to the mark of 20 ml. Dried, then, the tube externally.
- Add 6 drops of reagent, close the tube with its cap and shake it. Remove the cover.
- Compare the colors immediately, putting the tube on the chromatic scale, looking down from the light of day but not in the presence of sunlight.
- If the water fails to take no staining no presence of chlorine harmful. Already a chlorine concentration of 0.02 mg / l is indicated by a yellowish color. More intensifies the color yellow until it becomes reddish, the greater the concentration of chlorine.
- Clean: before and after each test is necessary to clean the tube thoroughly with tap water.
The reagent should be stored in cool, dark place.
After use, it is important to recap the vial of reagent thoroughly.
Store in a place inaccessible to children and pets!
Is harmful to health if ingested!