Product: Sera Ca-Test (Calcium) - 15ml
Contents: 2 vials of 15 ml with dropper with reagents 1 and 3, tube with reagent 2, measuring spoon, graduated 20 ml tube.
Ornamental algae, corals and invertebrates must be provided continuously for a sufficient amount of calcium to develop.
The content of calcium in the sea is around 410 mg / l.
Marine aquarium can be considered as optimal values 400-450 mg of calcium per liter.
Check regularly so the content of calcium in your aquarium!
The monitoring is done quickly and easily with the Sera-Test Calcium (Ca).
By Sera Calcium-Plus is very easy to restore the ideal value in your marine aquarium.
Instructions for use:
Shake well before using the reagents!
- Rinse the tube several times with water to be tested and then fill it up to the sign of 5 ml. Then dry the tube externally.
- Add 8 drops of reagent 1 and then agitated gently the tube. If proof were muddy, it does not affect the outcome of the test.
- Add a teaspoon (is attached to the package) Satin reagent 2, and shake the tube slightly - do not be shaken violently! - Until it has dissolved the powder.
- Reagent 3 is added in drops. After each drop slightly shake the tube until the color changes from pink to violet to blue. The reagent 3 also exists in a separate package of 15 ml.
- The number of drops consumed multiplied by 20, gives the calcium content in mg / l. P.e. 15 drops of reagent 3 used, multiplied by 20 = 300 mg of calcium per liter of water.
- Clean: before and after each test is necessary to clean the tube thoroughly with tap water.
The reagent should be stored in a cool, dark place.
After use, it is important to reseal the vials carefully, taking care not to swap the caps.
Store in a place inaccessible to children and pets!
It is corrosive. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.