Product: Sera Calcium-test reagent nr. 3 - 15ml
Contents: Reagent nr. 3 in dropper bottle with 15 ml.
Ca-3 reagent refill test: since the values of calcium in marine very high, the reagent nr. 3 of Sera Ca-Test is consumed much more rapidly than other reagents in the pack.
With this package and additional reagent nr. 3, it becomes possible to make full use of other reagents Sera Ca-Test.
Ornamental algae, corals and invertebrates must be provided continuously for a sufficient amount of calcium to develop.
The content of calcium in the sea is around 410 mg / l.
Marine aquarium can be considered as optimal values 400-450 mg of calcium per liter.
Check regularly so the content of calcium in your aquarium!
The monitoring is done quickly and easily with the Sera-Test Calcium (Ca).
By Sera Calcium-Plus is very easy to restore the ideal value in your marine aquarium.
Instructions for use:
Shake well before using the reagents!
- Rinse the tube several times with water to be tested and then fill it up to the sign of 5 ml. Then dry the tube externally.
- Add 8 drops of reagent 1 and then agitated gently the tube. If proof were muddy, it does not affect the outcome of the test.
- Add a teaspoon (is attached to the package) Satin reagent 2, and shake the tube slightly - do not be shaken violently! - Until it has dissolved the powder.
- Reagent 3 is added in drops. After each drop slightly shake the tube until the color changes from pink to violet to blue. The reagent 3 also exists in a separate package of 15 ml.
- The number of drops consumed multiplied by 20, gives the calcium content in mg / l. P.e. 15 drops of reagent 3 used, multiplied by 20 = 300 mg of calcium per liter of water.
- Clean: before and after each test is necessary to clean the tube thoroughly with tap water.
The reagent should be stored in a cool, dark place.
After use, it is important to reseal the vials carefully, taking care not to swap the caps.
Store in a place inaccessible to children and pets!
E 'corrosive. Evitatte contact with eyes and skin.