Product: Ruwal Post-Filter Kit RO / DI 1 (Anti nitrates) for reverse osmosis systems
This filter removes 90-95% of the nitrate residue upon leaving the reverse osmosis.
Cartridge life varies depending on the amount of nitrate residues from the installation of reverse osmosis. A check of the effectiveness of the cartridge should be done after about 1500-2000 liters of ultra pure water produced: in the case is observed nitrate removal from post-filter, the cartridge must be replaced.
Posts filters RW RO / Di were created for the need to obtain ultra pure water.
- The post-filter cartridges RO/DI-1 and RO/DI-2 contain a mixed bed of anionic and cationic resins can absorb 90-95% respectively of the nitrate and silicate material from a reverse osmosis.
- The post-filters RO / DI water should be positioned at the exit osmotic (and after the post-activated carbon filter, in case the impinato are fitted). Can be used with any type of reverse osmosis.
- The use of post-filters, RO / DI you find essential to obtain a particularly pure water for dilution of mixtures of salts which results in a synthetic sea water.
If you use both post-filters, RO / DI, should be first, that for the elimination of silicates and in turn that for the removal of nitrates.
- Size of the post-filter RWRO / DI: Ø 12 cm - height 30.5 cm
- Couplings entry / exit: For tubing Reverse Osmosis 1 / 4 "
SCHEDULE POST FILTER RO / DI 1-2