Product: Ruwal osmosis equipment AP100SS with 5 Stages TDS + Anti nitrates + Anti phosphates - 380 liters per day
The reverse osmosis systems AquaPro been made to meet the diverse needs of preparation and supply of water of exceptional purity for use in aquariums. Indeed the range of models AquaPro able to meet both the needs of an aquarium as those needs professional osmotic water. All reverse osmosis systems AquaPro TFC membranes are equipped with high quality 'of the last generation, which ensure the production of quality water' constant over time.
The water to be treated must have a temperature between 10°C and 38°C. Temperature above those limits could irreparably damage the membrane. the optimal production occurs at a temperature of 25°C.
Plants AQUAPRO (50/80/100) SS are the ideal solution for ultra-pure water.
The two post-filters which are fully equipped to eliminate any residue of nitrate and silicate that may be present after the treatment of reverse osmosis, caused by an excessive amount 'of such pollutants in the water to be treated.
The plant AQUAPRO 100SS is designed for small and medium users and provides about 380 gallons of water osmotic day.
Reverse osmosis system to 5 stages:
- 10 micron sediment filter
- Filter coal at 10micron
- 50/75/100 GPD Filmtec membrane
- 2.5-micron cartridge containing a mixed bed of ion exchange resins specifically for the removal of nitrate residues after the treatment carried out through the membrane
- 2.5-micron cartridge containing a mixed bed of ion exchange resins specifically for the elimination of Silicates residues present after the treatment carried out through the membrane
- TDS meter IN / OUT line
- Key Clamp filters 10micron
- Feeding tubes and output permeate / concentration
- External flow regulator with quick
- To attack Chrome tap
SUBJECT TO CHANGE