Fertile substrate for aquascaping
The new line of the famous German company specially created for aquascapers already experts and those who want to enter this world.
Normally aquarists are happy if the levels of nitrates and phosphates are low; the acquascapers instead, as their tanks usually are less or no fish, attempting to integrate traditional fertilizers with specific supplements or NPK fertilizers (supplements of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium).
The concept that is the basis of the line Proscape JBL is to give the possibility to the aquascapers to achieve optimal growth of the plants individually by administering these important elements.
JBL is the first manufacturer to test specific potassium and magnesium for fresh water, to control the values of these important components for 'acquascaping.
- Ideally suited as the basis for every natural aquarium.
- The porous volcanic rock ensures the water circulation at the bottom.
- Promotes the settlement of microorganisms. With its open-pored structure JBL ProScape Volcano ensures an optimal oxygen supply to the bottom.
- Rich in valuable minerals and trace elements
- Anyone who has ever tried to place heavy stones and wood on the substrate knows the problem. The stones or the wood are not firmly fixed and sink into the substrate. This often results in the construction becoming unstable and falling over. That’s why professionals build under the selected substrate, e.g. a soil, a stable foundation with JBL Volcano Mineral and thus support the structure of stones or wood. Because each substrate will always level down following the principles of physics, only a maximum gradient of 45 ° is feasible.