Product: ATI Power Module 8x24W
PowerModul is innovative system combining the elegance of linearity at high performance.
Well-finished in detail and versatile, features modular each of which is equipped with cooling fan.
• Each neon is contained in its reflective parable that improves the rate of reflection
• Long life thanks to the cooling fans
• Coverage plexiglas 4 mm thick, that protects reflective parable and neon lights
- Always disconnect feedr before any work on PowerModul
- The lamp does not work under water
- The lamp does not function without coverage
- Do not cover fan
Unscrew the side panel and remove with care coverage plexiglas removing the protective plastic.
Before you enter the neon in their compartments, remove any protective film.
Replace the cover.
The PowerModul may be suspended or placed at the corner, make sure that you firmly locked before you put it in operation.
Suggestions for operation:
The power supply has a scroll button that moves in 2 positions. If after inserting power of this fan does not start, push the button in the opposite direction.
The fan voltage depends on the temperature. Generally ranks to 4.5 volts, but in very hot environments we recommend setting a 6 - 7.5 Volt.
Never use detergents, but only a damp cloth.
Coverage plexiglas: It is advisable to completely remove the cover and wash e.g. in a bathtub with hot water. Never clean with a dry cloth.
- Kit suspension included in the package;
- Not including neon.