Product: ADA 102 - 201 – CO2 Pollen Glass Counter / Beetle Counter
The proper supply of Co2 is vital for the photosynthesis and healthy growth of aquatic plants. With the CO2 GLASS COUNTER I BEETLE COUNTER, you can easily keep accurate count of the CO2 supplied. The handmade CO2 GLASS COUNTER I BEETLE COUNTER is also a handsome part of the ADA Aquarium setup.
The proper amount of CO2 supply depends upon the growth conditions of aquatic plants and the amount of CO2 each specific plant requires. Generally speaking, to 60cm aquarium with 4 fluorescent lamps , we recommend to start with one bubble per second during the early stage of setting, and then gradually increase the amount as the plants grow. If oxygen bubble appear on the leaves of the aqua plants, the CO2 supply is almost adequate. Placing a DROP CHECKER (Glass CO2 indicator unit) within the aquarium, you can keep an accurate count of the CO2 supply status.
Before the installation of this product, make sure to read instruction manual carefully and understand all of its directions. Please keep instruction manual even after reading it and refer back to it when needed. ADA glassware is made from high quality glass. Diligently following the instructions manuals is essential to the lonq-terrn use of these products.
• Do not drop, shock or subject this product to sudden pressure. Be careful when setting up, removing for cleaning, and when pulling off the suction cups or silicon tubes. If the product is damaged, do not touch directly, this may cause injury.
• Do not subject to sudden temperature changes. such as placing in hot water for cleaning.
• Keep reach out of children.
• For the connection with glass products, make sure to use silicon tube. Pressure-resistant tube cannot be connected.
• Opening the C02 suddenly, cause the silicon tube to detach silicon tube or even cause damage to the counter.
Putting excessive force on the glass products may cause damage or even breakage.
• When removing the counter from the tank, be sure to handle the at the suction cups in order to avoid the damage or breakage.