Product: Mosura BT-9 20gr
Mosura BT-9 is a powerful multipurpose bacteria culture that is specially cultivated to be used in shrimp tanks. It consists of both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. It purifies water by decomposing ammonia and nitrite. Leftover feed and organic matter are broken down so as to avoid sludge. Mosura BT-9 also lowers Biological Oxygen Demand (B.O.D) and increases dissolved oxygen. Most importantly, it replenishes beneficial bacteria lost due to environmental and tank water changes.
- during tank setup/cycling (double dose on Day 1, 3 and 7)
- after water change (standard dose)
- weekly maintenance (standard dose)
- high density shrimp tanks (standard dose weekly)
- problematic (sudden heavy casualty, on and off small number of death) tanks (standard dose to double dosage every alternate day)
- after filter maintenance (double dose on Day 1 and Day 3).
It is recommended to turn on aeration when use with Mosura BT-9 for best result.
1 scoop flat for 100litre of water. Dose directly on tank water.
This bottle treats up to 20,000litre of water !
When using Mosura BT-9 to speed up tank cycling, for the first application, 2 dosages are recommended. 1 is buried under the gravel together with Mosura Old Sea Mud Powder and another dosage is scattered on gravel. Use dechlorinated water filling up the tank. A suitable water conditioner like Mosura Shizhen is recommended to remove chlorine from tap water before allowing tap water to enter the tank.