The beneficial bacteria work to reduce organic waste on ornaments, gravel and filter systems. Odor Free. For SALT & FRESH WATER
The bacteria is natural, non-pathogenic and will reduce the organic waste that fish release.
- Prevents "new tank syndrome"
- Helps to eliminate ammonia and nitrate
- Provides rapid reduction of organic waste
- Helps to clean power filters, ornaments and gravel
- Helps to reduce fish loss
When adding new species to your aquarium always follow standard guidelines for the concentration of NH3 and NO2. The presence of ammonia and/or nitrates indicates tank over-crowding.
Start Up Aquariums: First use MICROBE-LIFT/Dechlorinator to remove chlorines and chloramines that may be present in the water.
For the next 3 weeks add 1 tsp. of MICROBE-LIFT/ Bacterial Aquarium Balancer for every 20 gal. (76 L.) of aquarium water. Then follow the directions for established aquariums below.
Add 1 tsp. (5 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Aquarium Balancer per 10 gal. (38 L.,) of water every month and after any water changes. You should also add the MICROBE-LIFT/ Bacterial Aquarium Balancer after cleaning filters, changing filters or 48 hours after adding medications.
Note: Saltwater slows down bacteria action. For faster results add 25%-50% more product.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid skin and eye contact. If contact happens, flush area thoroughly with cold water
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.