Product: Korallen-Zucht Potassium Test
Accurate test for measuring the concentration of potassium in reef aquaria
- Test bottles
- 1-ml syringe and 5 ml
- Bottle of reagent K1
- Bottle of reagent K2
- Color chart
- Positioner cardboard plasticized
Instruction for use:
- Wash the bottle for the first test with tap water and then several times with water that you test
- With the 1 ml syringe use 1 ml of aquarium water into the bottle
- With the 5 ml syringe put 9 ml of reagent bocceta in K1, not to agitate the liquid
- Add 5 drops of reagent K2 and shake for a while. The liquid will become white lattigginoso. Let stand for 4 minutes
- After four minutes, helping put the bottle with color chart located on the right starting from the scale.Seen from above, through the liquid toward the straight flush. Push the bottle, the positioner slowly from right to left, until it is hard to glimpse the color chart, or even not see it anymore. In the middle of the bottle you have the concentration of potassium in your tank.
- Remove the bottle and read through the positioner, the potassium concentration in mg / liter on the scale
- After the rinse test is the bocceteta that sirighe with tap water.
Seawater has a potassium concentration of 390 mg / l.
To increase the potassium in your hydro recommend the use of Pohl's K-Balance
- Do not swallow liquids.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of fresh water and consult a physician
- Keep out of reach of children