Product: Korallen Zucht The Reefer's salt - 20Kg
The salt created by hobbyists for hobbyists, with raw materials of high quality.
The Reefer's Salt uses chemicals first class following all the rules of the German and European pharmacopoeia.
Reefer's salt contains many trace elements and micro elements necessary for life of animals. In order to be used in all vessels barrier we have studied a mixture of basic and advise those who use tap water.
Along with this you will find two bags, one containing magnesium salts and other salts of calcium, so as to achieve the perfect balance between these two elements.
Aquarists using osmosis water for every kilo of Reefer's salt dissolved in water should add 10 grams of calcium salt and 15 grams of magnesium.
- First, be sure that the water user has a temperature between 23 and 25 degrees.
- Move this water with a small pump until it puts it in your bathtub.
- Enter into the tank or container filled with this' the necessary amount of water Reefer's salt and then calculated the amount of calcium and magnesium necessary.
- Measure the salinity and once the salt is dissolved and the water will be clear again, you can use immediately.
- All the salts are dissolved better by adding one ml of carbonated water per liter of water.
- Do not use ventilators that could only consume the CO2 required to completely dissolve the salt.
- We also recommend maintaining a salinity of 33 ppm at 25 ° temperature