Skin Advertising Top
Skin Advertising Sx
Skin Advertising Dx
About us   Our Location   Faq   General Conditions   Orders & Payments   Shipping & Delivery   Privacy Policy   Cookie Policy   Contact
Last Minute
Week Offer
Below Cost
Best Product
Outlet
Manufacturer Info
Korallen-Zucht
Korallen-Zucht
Other products
CategoriesAQUARIUM LINE - Catalog Feed
Product Page

Korallen Zucht Korallenbruch 15-25mm (coral sand)

Korallen Zucht Korallenbruch 15-25mm (coral sand)
Click to enlarge

Price: 6,61Euro [TaxInc]
Availability: Immediately Available
Qty: 

 
   
Notify the updates of this product
Ask a question about this product
Print product page

Pulsanti Social Network non disponibili
Attivare i Cookie di Widget Social Network

 Description 

Product: Korallen Zucht Korallenbruch 15-25mm (coral sand)

Information:

The quality of the sand many times can differ on the basis of quality have places of origin, the matter Korallenzucht this sand from the purest high quality Directly suitable for residential development.
This sand / gravel coarse you find most useful for calcium reactors in proportion of about 80% with the remaining 20% ZEOmag.

Diameter: 15-25mm

Size: 1Kg


Plugin Social Network non disponibili
Attivare i Cookie di Widget Social Network
Log In
E-Mail Address:
Password:
New User
Forgot Password?
Shopping Basket
0 items
Free shipping for all orders over 39,00Euro in Italia.