Product: John-Guest PI4608S Terminal Blind (cap) diameter pipe ¼ "
JG John Guest Terminal Blind (cap) Pipe ¼ " suitable for pipes osmosis system and other applications.:
¼ pipe has an outside diameter of 6.35 mm with tolerances of 0.03 mm + / -0.08.
The quick couplings of PI series are made of acetal copolymer gray and therefore particularly suitable for water used for food or drinking liquids.
However, I am equally suitable for air and inert gases, and can be used on lines N2 and CO2, or pneumatic or vacuum applications.
John Guest is one of the largest producers of fittings for various applications due to the rapid production of high quality with advanced control techniques on production processes.
The John Guest fittings in our catalog are made solely of non-toxic and safe for aquariums, approved by the FDA and are also used for food applications.
The advantages of the John Guest fittings:
- Product quality is completely non-toxic
- Quick Install
- No bottleneck passage
- Suitable for different types of material (ductile metal or plastic
- Material approved by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore suitable for food contact
- Full Step
- Disconnecting fast.
Achieving Correct Junction:
- Cut the tube perpendicularly, any burrs or sharp edges must be removed
- Push the pipe into the fitting until the end of the race where John Guest tweezers holding the pipe firmly into place without deforming and reducing its scope.
- Pull the tube to make sure it was entered correctly.
Concepts for disconnecting:
Before disconnecting make sure the plant is depressurized.
Push the forceps into the ring in this position the tube can be lifted off.