Product: John-Guest Check Valve Quick couplings or tube ¼"
John Guest check valve with quick release couplings or tube ¼" suitable for tubes and osmosis system and other applications.:
¼ pipe has an outside diameter of 6.35 mm with tolerances of 0.03 mm + / -0.08.
The valve is designed for use cones liquid is not recommended for applicazoni with compressed air and vacuum.
The John Guest fittings in our catalog are made solely of non-toxic and safe for aquariums, approved by the FDA and are also used for food applications.
- Air pressure: 10 bar 20 ° C
- Air / Liquid 7 bar at 65 ° C (with intermittent water)
- Low temperature 1 ° C
- Opening pressure 0.02 bar
Achieving Correct Junction:
- Cut the tube perpendicularly, any burrs or sharp edges must be removed
- Push the pipe into the fitting until the end of the race where John Guest tweezers holding the pipe firmly into place without deforming and reducing its scope.
- Pull the tube to make sure it was entered correctly.
Concepts for disconnecting:
- Before disconnecting make sure the plant is depressurized.
- Push the forceps into the ring in this position the tube can be lifted off.