Product: John Guest PPSV040808W valve ball intermediate - couplings quick - diameter tube ¼"x ¼"
John Guest ball valve with intermediate diameter pipe couplings quick ¼ "x ¼" made of polypropylene with internal gurnizioni EPDM. Polypropylene has the advantage of being more chemically resistant acetal resin, suitable for tubes and osmosis system and other applications.:
¼ pipe has an outside diameter of 6.35 mm with tolerances of 0.03 mm + / -0.08.
The valve is designed for use cones liquid is not recommended for applicazoni with compressed air.
The John Guest fittings in our catalog are made solely of non-toxic and safe for aquariums, approved by the FDA and are also used for food applications.
- Air: 10 bar 20°C / 4 bar at 60°C
- Minimum Temperature: 1°C
The advantages of the John Guest fittings:
- Product quality is completely non-toxic
- Quick Install
- No bottleneck passage
- Suitable for different types of material (ductile metal or plastic
- Material approved by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore suitable for food contact
- Full Step
- Disconnecting fast.
Achieving Correct Junction:
- Cut the tube perpendicularly, any burrs or sharp edges must be removed
- Push the pipe into the fitting until the end of the race where John Guest tweezers holding the pipe firmly into place without deforming and reducing its scope.
- Pull the tube to make sure it was entered correctly.
Concepts for disconnecting:
Before disconnecting make sure the plant is depressurized.
Push the forceps into the ring in this position the tube can be lifted off.