Product: Hydor CO2 Turbo Diffuser
Caution: verify that all components of the product are undamaged before putting it into function. Do not operate the air pump completely out of water, dry running will cause structural damage to the rotor.
Please install the product following this simple instructions:
1 Unwind the electrical cord and the air intake tube.
2 Connect the intake tube to the diffuser chamber.
3 Join together the electric cord and the air intake tube by using the connectors/suction cups supplied.
4 Place the Turbo Diffuser in the aquarium gravel, in a stable position using the supplied base and suction cups.
5 Use the aquarium gravel to hide the diffuser leaving out only the cover (for best diffusion Turbo Diffuser should be position where there is some water circulation).
6 Cut the plastic tube as personal need and connect diffuser to own CO2 supply system.
7 Connect the electrical cord to the electrical supply.
Ario Turbo Diffuser Maintainance:
Caution: regular cleaning and maintainance of Turbo Diffuser will guarantee better performance and durability. Before any kind of intervention always disconnect the diffuser and any other submerged equipment from the electrical supply.
- Detach diffusion cover;
- Detach the filter sponge and rinse it with lukewarm water without using detergents;
- Detach the pre – filter/chamber from the body and remove the rotor;
- Clean the rotor and its location from the lime scale with a soft brush(non metallic);
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and re-assemble components inverting the order, paying particular attention that the rotor is positioned properly in its location;
- Do not use solvents or detergent of any sort;
- Use original spare parts.
- Before placing your hands inside the tank, disconnect all electrical appliances from the mains. Check the voltage to verify that one reported on the air pump label corresponds to your electrical supply mains.
- The diffuser intended for indoor use only and it’s designed to operate in fluids withn a temperature of max. 35°C.
- Verify that the voltage of the mains corresponds to the voltage shown on the unit’s label.
- Before connecting the diffuser to the mains supply be sure that the cord is not damaged.
- The cord of the diffuser cannot be replaced or repaired; in case of damage the entire unit must be replaced.
- make sure the house/location is protected by a circuit breaker with intervention power lower than 30mA.
If Turbo Diffuser does not work check if:
- • It is connected properly to the electric supply.
- • The diffuser is damaged.
- • The diffuser is positioned correctly.
- • The CO2 control isn’t completely closed or blocked.
- • Turbo Diffuser is positioned correctly and that no gravel can accidentally come in contact with the pre-filter.
If Turbo Diffuser is noisy, check that:
- It’s positioned far from lateral surfaces (ex. Aquarium side) that might cause disturbance and/or vibrations.
- The pre-filter isn’t blocked.
- The intake tube isn’t partially blocked.
- The rotor is positioned correctly.
EUROPEAN UNION DISPOSAL INFORMATION
According to local laws and regulations your product should be disposed of separately from household waste. When this product reaches its end of life, take it to a collection point designated by local authorities. Some collection points accept products for free. The separate collection and recycling of your product at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it’s recycled in a manner that protects human health and environment.