Product: HM-Digital ORP 200 Redox Meters Waterproof Professional
Applications: Saltwater Acquariums
The ORP-200 is an advanced Redox portable, fully waterproof and float to measure the potential for oxide reduction (redox) expressed in mV and temperature.
Ideal for measuring the oxidation potential and reduction in water purification, drinking water, hydroponics, aquaculture, aquariums, laboratories, swimming pools, monitoring of chlorine, ozone monitoring systems, medical and pharmaceutical applications, washing fruits and vegetables, disinfection of cooling towers and all that concerns the treatment of water.
Control of the Redox or ORP is a simple way to monitor the effectiveness of a disinfectant or the amount of anti-oxidants present in a liquid.
In generic terms for humans, a high redox value is recommended for liquids to be used outside the body, while lower values are preferred for use because of the high antioxidant value.
The instrument is supplied fully calibrated with a solution to +200 mV.
- Measure postenziale redox and temperature
- Waterproof, Floating
- Measurement range -999 to +1000 mV
- Digital Calibration System
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in the cap
- Auto-off. Low battery indicator.
- Large display with LCD screen and simultaneous reading of temperature
- Calibrated with a solution to +200 mV. The instrument can be recalibrated by button instead of using a mini screwdriver
- Replaceable Electrode
- The package includes cap electrode, batteries and lanyard
- ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
- Temperature range: 0 - 80°C, 32 - 176°F
- Resolution: 1 mV resolution temperature is 0.1°C/F
- Temperature: 0.1°C/F
- Accuracy: 0.5% (+/- 2mV)
- Replaceable Electrodes
- Digital Calibration
- Waterproof and floating
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm
- Weight: 96.4 grams