Product: HM-Digital DM2 Professional In Line Dual TDS Monitor
Applications: Fresh and salet water Aquariums
DM2 is a professional meter waterproof line of total dissolved solids (TDS) of water into and out of osmosis system and all other equipment required to monitor water quality.
Professional tool suitable for both home use and for industry.
TDS is the total amount of ions present in a given volume of water (cations and anions) including heavy metals (copper, lead, etc.), pollutants (nitrates, phosphates, silicates), which is expressed in ppm (parts per million ). Its value is directly related to water quality. The greater its value and lower water quality. For a good quality should not exceed 500 ppm / l.
Osmosis plants employing about permits an assessment of the quality and efficiency of the filters produced water in order to assess the exact time for replacement of filters and to determine if the water produced is suitable for its use.
- View the TDS 's water with two electrodes placed in two handy quick couplings ¼ "
- Highly efficient and accurate due to advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-off. The unit turns off after 10 minutes of non use
- Double automatic reading. From 0 - 999 ppm with a resolution of 1 ppm and from 1000 to 9990 with a resolution of 10 ppm which is indicated by "X10" flashing
- The instrument is calibrated. Can be calibrated with a mini screwdriver and with 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Install quickly and easily.
Differences from the model DM1:
- Designed for commercial and industrial
- Calibration can be done individually on each sensor or simultaneously on both sensors measure
- LCD Monitor larger for easier reading
- Longer cables, waterproof, shielded cables
- Mounting bracket with variable height
* Measuring range: 0 to 9990 ppm
* Accuracy: + / - 2%
* Length of sensor cable included 115 cm
* Standard fittings ¼ "- Also available with fittings 3 / 8"
* Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
* Dimensions: 11.6 x 6.8 x 1.8
* Weight: 201.3 gr.