Product: HM-Digital TDS Pocket meter TDS with automatic temperature compensation shall
Applications: Fresh and salt water aquariums
TDS-4TM is a pen ATC conductivity meter to measure the TDS (total dissolved solids). And 'the smallest and lightest TDS meter on the market. It is ideal for measurements in the treatment and sewage treatment, aquaculture, hydroponics, plant and reverse osmosis in all applications where the need to know the value of purity of water used or to be treated.
TDS or total dissolved solids is the amount of minerals, salts, metals, anions and cations present in a given volume of water and is expressed as ppm (parts per million). Its value is directly related to water quality. Higher the measured data and the lower the purity of water. EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency) recommends a maximum content of 500 ppm / 1000 ppm / l for human consumption.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-off. The unit turns off after 10 minutes of no use for a longer battery life.
- Double automatic reading. From 0 to 9990 ppm with a resolution of 1 ppm and from 1000 to 9990 with a resolution of 10 ppm with an indication on the display of "X10" flashing.
- The instrument is supplied calibrated. Can be calibrated with a mini screwdriver and with 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measuring range: 0 to 9990 ppm
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- ATC electrode for temperature compensation
- Battery power supply included in the package (2 x 1.5 V)
- Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm
- Weight: 34 gr