Product: HM-Digital AP-2 AquaPro Portable Conductivity µS
Applications: water control
AP-2 is a portable conductivity meter for measuring conductivity (mS) of water that combines an elegant and modern design with a reading accurate and reliable.
Ideal for testing the purity and quality of tap water and the bottled.
Suitable for measurements of conductivity in the treatment and sewage treatment, aquaculture, hydroponics, aquarium, reverse osmosis plants and in all applications where you need to know the value of purity of water used or to be treated.
AP-2 AQUAPRO is built with modern lines and a magnetic case can use it and to keep in view also attach to a refrigerator or any other accessory.
Measure the electrical coducibilità expressed in microseconds and the temperature
Display with landscape view
Case with magnetic
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
Resistant to water spray
- Measurement range from 0 to 9990 mS with a resolution of 1 mS
- Automatic calibration via key
- Auto-off after 5 minutes
- Low battery indicator Low
- Large wide screen LCD for simultaneous reading of conductivity and temperature
- The instrument is supplied calibrated and requires no screwdriver for calibration. Can be calibrated with a solution of 700 mS equivalent to 342 ppm NaCl which can be purchased from our catalog, batteries and carrying case included
- Measuring range: 0 to 9990 mS
- Operating temperature: 0 - 80 ° C
- Conductivity * Resolution: 1 mS
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Automatic Push-Button Calibration
- ATC electrode for temperature compensation
- Battery power supply included in the package (1 x 3.0 V)
- Battery life: appr. 2 years
- Dimensions: 15.0 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm
- Weight: 42.50 gr.