Product: HM-Digital EC-3 AquaPro Portable Conductivity µS (Conductivity Measurement)
Applications: water control
Suitable for measurements of conductivity in the treatment and sewage treatment, aquaculture, hydroponics, plant and reverse osmosis in all applications where the need to know the value of purity of water used or to be treated.
EC-3 is equipped with a practical and functional leather case with clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to advanced microprocessor technology
- Equipped with the HOLD function for saving data
- Auto-off. The unit turns off after 10 minutes of no use for a longer battery life.
- Reading from 0 to 9990 mS. From 0 to 999 mS resolution of 1 mS and from 1000 to 9990 with a resolution of 10 mS indication on the display of "X10" flashing.
- The instrument is supplied calibrated. Can be calibrated with a solution of 700 mS equivalent to 342 ppm NaCl which can be purchased on our catalog, with ATC Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Measuring range: 0 to 9990 mS
- Operating temperature: 0 - 80 ° C
- Resolution: 1 mS, 10 mS
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- ATC electrode for temperature compensation
- Battery power supply included in the package (2 x 1.5 V)
- Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3 cm
- Weight with housing: 76.50 gr.
- Weight without case: 56.70 gr.