Product: ADA 103 – 102 – Green Gain 50ml - Support formula for strengthening aquatic plants against stress and diseases
In order for aquatic plants properly grow, maintaining an intricate balance of their surrounding environment (lighting, CO2, water condition, nutrients, etc.), is necessary. In a closed environment such as an aquarium, a small change may upset this balance and cause stress to aquatic plants, preventing their growth.
Aquatic plants produce various types of plant hormones, that assist in their growth and health. Most plant hormones are produced within the buds, young leaves and roots. The reason the that plant growth slows when aqua plants are subjected to stress, is that the production of plants hormones is disturbed. A supply of various plant hormones from GREEN GAIN improves the condition of aquatic plants.
- Contains more than 60 kinds of active ingredients (trace elements, mineral, amino acid, etc.), along with various botanical hormones like cytokinin, which are necessary fort he growth of aqua-plants.
- Is safe nourishment extracted from aquatic plants, and provides quick results.
- Strengthens plants against stress from environmental disruptions.
- Increases resistance against disease.
- Improves nutrient absorption.
- Promotes the growth of capillary roots.
- Helps aquatic plants grow at early days of setting.
- Enhances photosynthesis rate of plants.
- Encourages the growth of valuable bacteria within the substrate.
Supply one drop of GREEN GAIN far every 10 litres of water at water change.
Adjust the amount of supply according to plant growth rate. Especially, when the plants are under stress, increase the supply to 2•3 drops for every 10 litres of water.
Cautions and Recommendations:
If oversupplied, or the dosage of this product appears to be causing harm to aquarium inhabitants, change the water immediately.
Keep in a cool and dry place.
Before the installation of this product, make sure to read this instruction manual carefully and understand all of its directions. Please keep this instruction manual even after reading it and refer back lo it when needed. • For aquarium use only: This product is designed only to maintain freshwater aquatic plants and tropical fish in an aquarium. improper or negligent use of this product may result in serious bodily harm and damage of property. Be sure to use this product only according to the manufacturer's instruction.
- DO NOT mix with other manufacturers products.
- ALWAYS diligently observe the recommended dosage.
- DO NOT add medicines or chemical lo this product. NEVER mix this product with any material other than those specified the instruction manual.
- Please note this product is not for human consumption. If accidentally ingested, immediately induce vomiting and consult a physician.
- In case this product comes in contact whit the eyes, immediately flush with water and consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.