Product: Forwater Osmo 275 Pro008 75 GPD
Applications: Fresh and salt water Aquariums
OSMO275 PRO08 - REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT IN LINE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF PURE WATER SERIES A 3-STAGE OSMO PROFESSIONAL TO 75 GPD
OSMO275 PRO08 is a reverse osmosis spigot professional 3-stage designed for aquariums and for all other uses in which it needs to produce pure water.
Reverse Osmosis is a process by which the separation occurs through a semipermeable membrane, the pure water produced (Permian) of minerals, metals, colloids, organic substances and pollutants and bacteria in it that are started unloading (concentrate ).
Produced in Italy using only the highest quality materials and completely non-toxic NSF certified buildings in Europe and the United States for use with potable water and built to the highest standards of quality commercially available. The plant uses LLDPE pipes and fittings with quick connect original John Guest, the first company in the world in achieving a quick connector for use in food and world leader thanks to the high
quality of its products certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, NSF 51 and NSF 61 and made solely of non-toxic materials approved by the FDA. Unlike the Asian poor copies, pipes and fittings JG John Guest quick ensure perfect fit and lasting peace in all circumstances and with a high resistance to stress and to accidental breakage, are certified for use in food and can be reused several times without the their work is affected. Also facilitat
e all maintenance operations because it does not require laborious operations that take place in line with the classical systems with screw connections. One push on it to pull out the tube. It can be easily disconnected and reused without spare parts.
The glasses used are fully transparent to facilitate visual inspection of the filters placed inside them and realized with two seals to ensure a tight seal with minimum effort to a pressure of 10 bar.
Sediment filters are high capacity Retention for perfectly pure water free of pollutants and harmful.
PRO08 has a OSMO275 Membrane Dow Filmtec original produced in the U.S. by 75 GPG (about 290 liters of water a day) with a production capacity increased by 56% compared to the other membrane of equal magnitude with the same working pressure.
Thanks to the optimum pressure for which the plant needs only 3.5 bar prevents the purchase of expensive booster pumps and have a greater water production than a traditional plant.
The plant OSMO275 PRO08 is a professional glass for the production of osmotic water using the best products commercially available and completely non-toxic.
Instructions for use and installation:
The plant OSMO275 PRO08 is born to be connected directly to the taps in the output male 3 / 4 "through the link supplied as per figure 1.
The plant can be connected to water mains using different attacks or hydrants with diverter M / F for faucets with leaching rompiflusso that can be purchased separately by clicking here.
Can still be installed in other locations careful that the area is not subject predisposed to frost. The inlet water must be potable. The detailed instructions and assembly operations and installation are described in detail in the manual for use together with the implant.
Figure 1 - water mains adapter standard 3 / 4
Uses and applications:
- Production of water for aquariums.
- For all other uses where you need the production of water without damaging elements
Reverse osmosis system OSMO275 PRO08 consists of:
- mechanical filtration system consists of a cartridge in sediments with high efficiency to 5 microns for the filtration of rust, sand, particulate matter (it is recommended to replace the cartridge every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months and no later than 12 months for maximum life to the osmotic membrane and a constant yield);
- activated carbon filtration system consists of a sintered activated carbon cartridge that thanks to its structure is able to effectively absorb the chlorine, which could ruin the membrane and all harmful substances in water such as pesticides, etc.. (Recommended to replace the cartridge every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months and not later than 12 months for maximum life to the osmotic membrane and a constant yield);
- Osmotic membrane 75 GPD Dow Filmtec that dramatically reduces the content of the substances present in the feed with a rejection of about 97 - 98%. Through this process all the unwanted substances dissolved in water are separated through it, producing the permeate (water absolutely pure) and the concentrate which is brought to the discharge (water containing dissolved salts and all pollutants);
Components OSMO275 PRO08:
- Transparent or double inner seal
- 1 5 micron sediment cartridge
- 1 5 micron charcoal sintered
- 1 original FILMTEC membrane from 75 GPD
- restrictor or new generation
- 1 water mains adapter from 3 / 4 "
- tubes for the output of the permeate and concentrate
- Keyword or clamping
- manual and maintenance manual in Italian
The osmotic membrane contains a preservative solution. This solution is removed with the first water produced. Therefore they should be thrown the first 30 to 40 liters of water produced and each time it is replaced.
Parameters for the use of water for the plant OSMO275 PRO08:
- Minimum feed water pressure 2.7 bar
- Maximum pressure feed water 6 bar
- Ideal pressure from 3.8 to 4 bar
- TDS 2000 ppm max
- Temperature 5 ° - 45 ° C
- PH 3 to 11
- Hardness below 17 ° F or use of softened water. Hardness increased with a decreased yield and a shorter duration of the membrane.
- Iron less than 0.1 mg / l
- Manganese less than 0.05 ppm
- Use with potable water. The plant must be connected only to drinking water supply. In the event that the water is microbiologically polluted perform adequate disinfection.
The plant OSMO275 PRO08 is composed of in-line filters to be replaced regularly to keep a constant yield over time and quality of water for which it was designed:
- 5-micron sediment cartridge: replace every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months and not later than 12 months
- Charcoal sintered 5 micron replace every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months and not later than 12 months
- Osmotic membrane with 75 gallons: replace every 5 - 7 years
It is recommended to wash the containers whenever it proceeds to change the filter at least once a year.
We recommend using only original parts FORWATER
- Production membrane 12 lt / h
- Production Concentrate 2 - 4 times the consumption of water produced
- Rejected saline 97 to 98%
The plant is supplied assembled.
The production of the membrane of the system varies considerably depending on the temperature of the food (the lower the temperature the lower the production) and the salt content (the higher the lower the salt content of water production).