Product: Forwater Cartridge Kit PPR05 sediments in Line 5 mcr
Applications: fresh and salt water aquariums
The kit FORWATER PPRO5 is indicated for all reverse osmosis systems in line with two stages that are devoid of a sediment prefilter to avoid premature clogging of the carbon cartridges and membranes. Recommended in cases of use of tap water with the presence of sediments and particulate matter.
The kit consists of a cartridge FORWATER PPRO5 antisedimenti with quick couplings, two clips for fastening pipe and in LLDPE JG.
The cartridge is made of polypropylene of the highest quality without the use of adhesives and technology MeltBrown "to withstand a wide variety of chemicals and to prevent bacterial growth.
Absorbent particles present in water like sand, rust, microorganisms, scale, silt, etc.. making the water clean, clear and free of suspended material, ideal for filtration of water for reverse osmosis plants to online.
Uses and applications:
Upgrade reverse osmosis systems in line with two stages
Replacing the cartridge: every 4 - 6 months or 8000 gallons of treated water
* Insert the clips on the cartridge
* Place the cartridge with the clips sull'impianto
* Cut the tube into the desired size envelope so that it can be connected to the carbon filter
* Place the tube on the cartridge to coal for the network connection or tap In entry filter sediment
* Connect the output of the filter cartridge in the sediment carbon
* Check the flow direction indicated by the arrow on the cartridge sediment
* Disconnect the tube connecting charcoal and container membrane
* Open the water and check for leaks
* To leave the water before use for 10 minutes to remove residual substances to manufacture
* Reconnect the charcoal and container membrane