Product: Elos SV2 - fish food in Specific Granules of Small and Medium Size - 100ml weight 40gr
When we come to the need to feed our fish, unless we own a densely planted aquarium, or aquarium with high oxidizing filters (trickle filters) we are faced to the need to feed rarely in order to avoid the overload of the filter.
In aquaria populated by a lot of fish, with beautiful plants, it is nevertheless important to avoid the need of medicine treatment to keep also the bacteria population of the filter in perfect conditions.
Details that should be considered once choosing the fish food.
Formulated with high quality ingredients providing high digestibility and palatability, Elos SV, is the first high-nutrition fish food range dedicated to the aquarium's species, as well as to the biological balance of the aquarium. Since its introduction in 1997 it has been proven by top fish breeders that Elos SV can be used to enhance fishes' immunity and successfully strengthen their resistance against bacterial, viral and parasitic infections. All this possible thanks to:
- The addition of Beta-Glucans, natural substances which, stimulate the macrophages, specialized cells that reduce the pathogenic agents development.
- Implementing the OSCAR technology, a "post-extrusion" system to increase its nutrition level, increasing the level of Bio-availability thus reducing the need of over-feeding.
- Using Low temperature Extrusion, and LT raw material, where heat-sensitive nutrients such as amino acids and vitamins are unharmed.
All this leads to a high degree of feed digestibility and nutrient value, taking to the need of less food thus significantly reducing the level of organic waste into the water.
Elos SV 2 has a medium grain size, suitable for medium sized fishes like Cyclids, Betta, Colisa, Thricogaster, Pterophyllum and large Caracyds, etc..It is an innovative food, dust free and without free-oil which leads to excellent dispensing from automatic feeders, no oil film on the water surface and a clean water.
- Use of Beta Glucans: to improve fishes' resistance and survival rates
- High natural astaxanthin pigment levels: to enhance fish colors
- Superior nutritional profiles: excellent amino acid profile, high levels of highly unsaturated fatty acids, etc.
- Improved digestibility and palatability
- High quality pack: to reduce need of preservative implementing low PO4 level
- Potent flavourant/feed attractant: resulting in improved feed uptake and Food Conversion Ratios (FCRs)
Note: many types of fish foods contain various inorganic phosphate salts intentionally added to them as preservatives. Using aluminum cans/bags and taking particular care on the packing system which is made into controlled atmosphere, we have reduced the need to exceed with preservatives thus significantly reducing the level of PO4 released to the water.